Become a member
- Access www.classting.com and click [Get started in a minute].
- Select 'Parent' for your role.
- If you wish to join using an email address, click on Email tab. If you wish to join using a mobile number, click on the Mobile tab. (To join without an email or phone number, click on 'Don't have an email or mobile?' below the Email/Mobile tabs to create an ID.)
- After entering your email address or phone number, enter your password, name, and your date of birth.
- Agree to Classting's Terms and Conditions and collection and use of personal information (check mark the circle).
- Click [Join] button to complete the process.
Find my school & class
- Search for your school using the search bar located on the upper right side.
- Select your school, then find your class and enter.
- Click the [Join Class] button to join class.
- A window will pop up notifying that your request has been sent, and you will be notified once the admin (teacher) of the class accepts your request.
* It may take some time as the teacher needs to approve the class members. If this process takes a long time, your teacher may not be aware that you are waiting. Ask your teacher to accept your request to join the class.
** You cannot find your class if your class or school is not registered in Classting. If so, please ask your teacher to create a new class.
Join using a class code
* What is a class code? A class code is composed of 6 alphabet letters and is unique to each class. If you have a class code provided by your teacher, you can immediately join your class without waiting.
If you have a class code: Click [Classes] on the top menu bar and click [Join with Class code] on the right side menu and enter class code. You will become an exclusive member of your class.
If you don't have a class code: Ask your teacher for the class code for your class. The most convenient way to join your class is through the class code.