Join a Class Using the Class Code
A class code is an invitation code to a class, composed of 6-alphabet letters. If your teacher has provided you with the class code, you can use it to join the class instantly. See below for how to join your child's class by entering the class code on PC or mobile.
- On your PC: Click [Classes] on the top menu bar and select [Join with Class code] on the right side menu and enter class code.
- On your mobile: Go to [Classes] and select 'Do you have a Class Code?' tab to enter your class code.
Find Your Child's School & Class
If you don't have a class code, you can try searching for your child's school or class.
- Find your child's school using the search bar located on the upper right side.
- Select the school name, then find your child's class and enter.
- Click the [Join Class] button to join class.
- A window will pop up notifying that your request has been sent, and you will be notified once the admin (teacher) of the class accepts your request.
*It may take some time as the teacher needs to approve your request. If this process takes a long time, your teacher may not be aware that you are waiting. Ask your teacher to accept your request to join the class.
*If your class or school is not registered in Classting, you may not be able to find your class. In this case, please ask your teacher to create a new class.