Can't check the authentication text/mail for using Classting service/account information?
We will guide you on how to check it.
■ When the authentication character is not confirmed
- Please make sure you entered the correct mobile phone number to receive the verification text.
- If the authentication text is not confirmed even though the mobile phone number is entered correctly, please check if it has been received in the'spam message' box on the mobile phone.
■ If the authentication e-mail is not confirmed
- Please make sure you entered the correct email address to receive the verification email.
- If the e-mail address is correct but the text message is not confirmed, please check if it was received in the'spam mail' box.
※ In the case of teachers using email@example.com' account, if it is not confirmed in the'spam mailbox', please check the'automobile spam box'. (Please refer to the screenshot below)
■ When the number of authentications has been exceeded
- If you exceed the number of authentications due to incorrect input of the authentication number or input timeout, etc., please leave a 5 minute time difference and try again. (It may be difficult to proceed temporarily, such as delay in sending authentication text due to instability of the network environment.)
■ If there is no problem with contact/mail information & mobile phone settings
Please fill out the registration information below and the necessary information for help by sending it to the Classting email.
- Classting email address ▶ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration information to be sent ▶ (where the school is located) area/school name, name, grade/class, mobile phone number
※ Are you having difficulty verifying your account information (ID, password)?