Student code is an authentication code for ID registration of students who do not have an authentication method.
Student codes can only be issued by teachers registered as school administrators.
■ Checklist before issuing student ID
1) Student code issuance is supported only on Classting Web.
2) The student code can only be issued by the school administrator.
3) Parental consent or consent on behalf of a parent is required to use student accounts for this service.
4) If a student who has registered with a student code loses their ID or password, it is difficult to find it. It is recommended that you write down student's ID and password separately and keep them in a safe place.
■ Issue student code
Access Classting Web → Log in with the school administrator account → Click 'Profile' at the top right → [Get student code] → [Issue new code] → After consent, [Issue] → Copy and share the 12-digit code for sign up
- With the student code, you can only participate in the student role when registering as a member, and you cannot register for other roles.