Classtalk is a messenger that allows the manager and members of the class to send and receive 1:1 messages and make free calls within Classting.
ClassTalk chat can be used on both mobile (app) and PC (web).
Please update to the latest version of the app (7.20.0 or higher).
■ How to use Classtalk chatting
- Class menu: Click [Member] on the left side of the class → Click the desired member → [Chat]
- Space: Click the desired member in the 'Member List' on the right side of each space → [Chat]
- Attendance: Click the list of members in the attendance → [Chat]
Class Talk → [Member] tab → Select a class → Press the "speech bubble" to the right of the member's name
- You can see up to 10 classes.
- If there is a favorite class, up to 10 of the favorite classes are displayed, and if there is no favorite class, up to 10 of the entire class are displayed.
- Recent classes are shown in order of opening time.
- Members are displayed in the order of parent → student → teacher role, sorted in alphabetical order.
- In the case of a teacher role, the set business hours are confirmed.
- Students/parents who have not signed up for classes, and teachers who have never opened classes will not appear on the list.
- Members who have withdrawn or blocked, members of closed classes, and archived classes are not visible.
- If you press the phone icon at the top right of each chat room, you will be connected to a free call.
■ Check chat history
- Web: Click the speech bubble-shaped button at the top right of the entire screen
- Mobile: Check the history in the bottom [Class Talk] tab → [Chat] or call tab
- Classtalk only supports 1:1 chat between class managers and members. (e.g. In case of school, teacher-student, teacher-parent)