You can use ClassTalk to make free calls between teachers and members within the class.
Free calling is a feature that allows you to make and receive calls directly from the Classting app without exposing your personal number.
※ Both sender and recipient numbers are not disclosed. Please note that data is used when using.
■ How to use free calls
Mobile access → Classtalk → [Member] → After selecting a class, select the "phone" button to the right of the name → Start a call (You can also make a call from the phone button at the top of the chat room or from the call list)
However, if the recipient has left Classting, they cannot be connected as a "unavailable user".
1) Sort order
- You can see up to 10 classes.
- If there is a favorite class, only the list of favorite classes is displayed. If there is no favorite class, up to 10 of all classes are displayed.
- Recent classes are shown in order of opening time.
- Members are displayed in the order of parent → student → teacher role, sorted in alphabetical order.
2) If nothing is visible in the member
- Students/parents who have not signed up for a class, or teachers who have never opened a class, will not appear in the list of members.
- Members who have withdrawn or blocked, members of closed classes, and archived classes are not visible.
3) In case of no connection
- Even if you try to make a call outside of the business hours set by the receiver, it will not connect. (Students/Parents→Teachers cannot be called, Teachers→Students/Parents can be called)